Following two rounds of consultation undertaken between January – February 2018 and February – April 2019, AQUIND submitted its DCO application for AQUIND Interconnector to the Planning Inspectorate (PINS) on 14th November 2019. The application was subsequently accepted for examination by PINS on 12th December 2019.
All application documents included in the DCO application can be viewed and downloaded using the links below. The application includes an Application Guide and Application Document Tracker which can be used to assist you in navigating to the documents you wish to view. All documents can also be viewed on the PINS website at https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/projects/south-east/aquind-interconnector/.
- Category 1 – Application Forms, including Application Cover Letter, Application Guide, Application Form and Glossary.
- Category 2 – All Plans, including Site Location Plan, Land Plans and Converter Station Parameter Plans.
- Category 3 – Draft Development Consent Order (DCO) documents, including Draft DCO and Explanatory Memorandum.
- Category 4 – Compulsory Acquisition Information, including Statement of Reasons, Funding Statement and Book of Reference.
- Category 5 – Reports, including Consultation Report (with appendices), Planning Statement, Design and Access Statement, and Needs and Benefits Report.
- Category 6 – Environmental Reports, including Environmental Statement (with appendices), Non-Technical Summary of the Environmental Statement, Mitigation Schedule and Habitats Regulations Assessment (with appendices).
If you have any difficulties accessing the application documents or if you would like further information about AQUIND Interconnector, please contact the project team via the contact details below.
- Call: 01962 893 869
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: FREEPOST AQUIND CONSULTATION